Our programs ensure that parents and children are offered numerous supports and services:
- Regular meetings with other parents to be supported and informed through chapter meetings and one-on-one assistance
- Newsletters and a magazine that present up-to-date research, advice, reviews of books and apps, and more
- An annual conference and summer family camp
- Access to a province-wide network of Auditory-Verbal Therapists
- Advocacy in schools, whether at the school board level or one-on-one with teachers and principals
By supporting parents of children with hearing loss, VOICE is fostering their successful integration into their communities.