For 50 years, VOICE has been helping children with hearing loss and we are extremely proud of the accomplishments that graduates of VOICE auditory-verbal therapy programs have achieved.
An alumni survey in 2005 showed that, among the respondents:
- 100% had completed or were in the process of completing high school
- 60% had attended college and 70% had a college degree
- 48% had attended university and 47% had an undergraduate degree
- 7.5% had attended graduate school and 60% had their graduate degree and 40% were in graduate studies
- 54% were working full- or part-time
The alumni survey also showed a diverse range of experiences, with respondents pursuing careers in:
- Graphic design
- Equestrian training
- Biomedical photography
- Civil engineering
- Restaurant services
VOICE wishes all our graduates continued success!
We always want to hear what VOICE alumni are doing.